So I love where I live but one unfortunate drawback is that we do have an unusual crime rate in this area of town. If you don’t secure you belongings here they will get stolen. So to help combat this I installed a DIY home security system in our apartment. As a friendly deterrent I re-purposed an old motion activated signage monitor to warn people that the entryways of my home our under surveillance.
- On the hunt for a job December 1, 2017
- Motion Activated Fallout 4 Themed Warning Sign. August 16, 2017
- Integrating a car back-up camera into a DVR security system July 5, 2017
- Where have I been? July 2, 2017
- Absolute Madness May 8, 2017